HNWReal Estate, Landlord/Tenant, and Zoning

By Fredrick P. Niemann, Esq. a New Jersey Landlord Attorney

As a landlord in New Jersey, your rights will come under question at some point in time.  You want to make sure that the other party does not violate your rights.  For instance, the tenant may stop paying the rent entirely, and refuse to leave the apartment or mobile home when receiving an eviction notice.  This is a violation of the law in the state of New Jersey, so an attorney is required to make sure that your rights are protected.  If you don’t do so, then you will have a big legal battle in court.  If you protect your rights by going to court, then you will be able to potentially win the case and seek justice.  Provided that the judges decide in your favor, you will know that you were either acting within the law as prescribed by landlord rights, or not.  You may also need an attorney if you decide to take your case to the court.  Mr. Christopher Hanlon of the Hanlon Niemann law firm in NJ has many years of experience in landlord/tenant legal issues.  He is a highly skilled and experienced NJ lawyer for your case, so you should contact him today for a full review of your legal affairs.  Landlord legal issues are a complex matter, and Mr. Christopher Hanlon’s experience in NJ Law dealing with Landlord/Tenant issues will be a wise investment.

Contact Mr. Hanlon personally today to discuss your landlord matter.  He is easy to talk to, very approachable and can offer you practical, legal ways to handle your concerns.  You can reach him toll free at (855) 376-5291 or e-mail me at chanlon@www.hnwlaw.com/ .

Previous PostNext Post